The Internet is one of the easiest and cheapest places to advertise. It is worth the effort and money for any company, big or small, to at least have a basic website. Even if it is just a few pages that you've hacked together yourself.
If you are on a shoe-string budget, a do-it-yourself-job to create a simple website for your company, and place it on the Internet with your own domain (e.g. www.mycompany.co.za), can cost you as little as R300 rands per year.
However, if it is worth the costs and effort to you, you may consider contracting a professional like Liberta Design to help you to develop an Internet Marketing Strategy for your company.
How will this service benefit me?
Liberta Design will help you to develop an Internet Marketing Strategy for your company. The focus of the strategy is to reach your business goals, and get the best return on investment for the money you'll spend on Internet Advertising.
We will set up an initial meeting, and make sure we gain a good understanding of your business, your goals, and your clients.
Then we will help you:
- Decide on the type of website you need.
- Define your target market.
- Decide what impression you want to create with your target market.
- Design the content (text, logos, pictures, videos, etc.) for your website.
- Design & develop your website.
- Optimize your website for Internet search engines like Google and Yahoo.
- Market your website as part of your day-to-day operations.
- Market your website through commercial Internet advertising tools.